You are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users. When it comes to creating a website. WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites. Because of its ease of use and flexibility, people are now using it to create all kinds of websites. From beginner to somewhere in the middle, this is a great way to learn to create what can be yours and yours alone!
It will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality so your content is organized. It will teach you everything from A to Z.
If you are intimidated by WordPress, don’t be, this guide will make learning a breeze! It goes step by step, so that you understand exactly what you are doing. You never know you could become an expert at setting up blog pages. Could there be a career change?
There’s so much in store for the non-professional and non-technical blogger. Those whose writing will revolve around casual and professional blogging without bothering about details how the website functions.
What Does The Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Great for beginners.
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, and much more.
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate.
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated!!!!!! Everything you need to know and more.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics
The intent of this WordPress Quick Start Guide is to get you up and running with WordPress and give you a brief overview of the most important concepts and techniques. It covers the most common setup tasks you need to technically launch, configure, and manage your blog. It then lays down some concepts for more advanced theme modification.